Wednesday 28 November 2012

RANDOM : simonsez wants your help!

So I've been running the blog for two years now and want to thank everyone who supports it. I see the statistics pile up as more and more people check it out, but I'd love to hear YOUR thoughts on what direction I should take it in.


  • Want me to revive the "My Editions" section - where I post photographs of deluxe editions I own?
  • Want to see more new artists' artwork being posted about?
  • Want me to post about the actual designers of some famous artworks and covers?



Let me know your thoughts, everything you tell me I will definitely look into doing! So write in the comments or tweet me @simonsezCD.

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS!

simonsez X

1 comment:

  1. I would enjoy a "My Editions" section and more variety in the artists - including European acts like Sandra, Max Barskih, Loboda, Sound Of Arrows etc. But I already like your blog as it is :)

    ReplyDelete